We have an experienced team of solicitors who deal with insolvency disputes and asset recovery. We can help you use the insolvency procedure to settle unpaid debts from your creditors. We will work efficiently to help you resolve your dispute and if necessary, monetise your claim.
We also act for lenders, directors, shareholders and investors in regard to claims for causing a company to go insolvent.
Our team can advise on a wide range of matters including:
- Compulsory Liquidations
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Company, partnership and individual voluntary arrangements
- Director disqualification
- Investigating, pursuing and defending claims
- Asset recovery and misfeasance proceedings
- Fraud and asset tracing
If you are involved in a insolvency dispute or need advice regarding insolvency issues, please contact the Dispute Resolution team at TV Edwards LLP on 0203 440 8316 or email email@example.com