When social services are involved with your family, it can be very worrying and upsetting.

Children & Social Services

If social services are involved, our child care proceedings solicitors can provide expert legal advice and support in this complicated area of family law.

If you are a parent or a young person whose family is involved with social services (sometimes called “children’s services”), we can advise and represent you even before a case goes to court (the “pre-proceedings” stage).

We can also help if you want to support a relative whose children are involved with social services.

We are specially trained to deal with these complex children’s cases, and many of our social services solicitors are members of the Law Society’s Children.

Our advice is clear and independent and based on many years of experience in dealing with cases involving children, families, and the law.

If you are dealing with a difficult issue related to divorce, children, or any other family situation and need specialist family solicitors in London to advise you, we are here to help.

Funding Your Case

Where Legal Aid is not available, we can quote you a competitive price for our work. Click here to find out more.

Contact Us

020 3440 8000|enquiries@tvedwards.com|Our Offices

020 3440 8000
Our Offices
Contact Us