We’re here to guide you through the process from beginning to end

When a loved one dies, there is often a lot to sort out. Beyond the practicalities of registering the death and arranging the funeral, there are important legal and financial ends to tie up and that is where we can help.

“Thank you for the excellent service you have provided in drafting our Wills.”

We specialise in pre and post death matters, including:

Who to contact

Patrice Lawrence headshot
Patrice was excellent – approachable, professional, friendly and very efficient. She took the time to explain what we didnt understand and was always helpful and polite. She was a pleasure to deal with… I am already using your conveyancing department! Thank you!

Start your confidential enquiry with us

Call: 020 3440 8000|View our Whitechapel Office|View our Clapham Junction Office