Our Dispute Resolution team at TV Edwards are committed to providing fast and cost-effective resolution of disputes for individual and business clients.
Disputes can arise from a variety of causes. Our dedicated team of lawyers in our team work with you to fully understand your options and agree the best strategy. We handle your needs effectively with a practical and commercial approach: always seeking to provide solutions aligned with your business objectives.
“Protecting our clients’ best interests, reputation and bottom line is our number one priority.”
We are specialists in high-value, complex disputes
We are a team of seasoned litigators, recognised for tirelessly fighting our client’s corner. We are well-known for our high-profile work, including complex and high value commercial litigation, property litigation and civil litigation cases. We work with national and international corporations, local authorities, charitable organisations, financial institutions, individuals, partnerships and owner managed businesses.
How our Dispute Resolution team can help you:
- Anti-Trust/Competition Litigation
- Building/Construction Disputes
- Chancery Litigation
- Civil Fraud Litigation
- Civil Litigation Disputes
- Contractual Disputes
- Debt Recovery – Asset recovery and protection
- Injunctions – Worldwide and domestic freezing injunctions, proprietary injunctions, interlocutory prohibitory and mandatory injunctions
- Intellectual Property Disputes (trade mark, copyright, passing off and others)
- International Joint Venture Disputes
- Insolvency Litigation
- Mediation and Other ADR
- Misrepresentation and Misappropriation Claims
- Professional Negligence
- Shareholder and Partner Disputes
- Boundary Disputes
- Breaches of Covenant and Easements
- Building Disputes
- Commercial Lease Renewals
- Contested Probate
- Dilapidations and Disrepair Disputes
- Neighbour Disputes
- Rent Reviews
- Residential and Commercial Landlord & Tenant Possession Claims
- Service Charge Disputes
- Tenants’ Rights to Purchase and Withholding of Consent by Landlords
- TOLATA Disputes
- Lease Extensions
- Lease Enfranchisement
Why choose us for commercial and property litigation?
We take a clear, practical and robust approach to dispute resolution.
We have significant experience acting for clients in relation to commercial, civil and property disputes. We provide transparent and pragmatic advice regarding the costs involved. We are adept at offering commercially attractive funding arrangements such as reasonable fixed fees and affordable hourly rates, or if the merits of the case warrant it, conditional fee agreements.
We can reach a settlement out of court
Our clients are often keen to preserve a commercial or personal relationship and/or avoid the adverse publicity that may accompany a dispute. If these circumstances apply to you, we will work with you to avoid the courtroom and explore other practical and cost-effective avenues to resolve disputes, including negotiation, mediation, arbitration and other alternative dispute resolution (ADR).
We have an excellent success record
In the event court action is unavoidable you can count on our team of litigators who are highly motivated In the event court action is unavoidable, you can count on our highly motivated and fearless team of litigators to conduct your litigation. We have a very strong record of success in court proceedings where ADR is not successful.
“We are dedicated and passionate about winning and always go the extra mile with the view to securing the best possible outcome for you.”
Whatever your reason for a dispute, our dispute resolution team understand it can be daunting and stressful for all parties involved. This is why we always ensure you are fully informed of your available options, and we support you throughout the dispute resolution process in the following ways:
- Assessing the merits of your claim and the likely outcomes
- Liaising with the other parties to fully understand the grounds for the dispute
- Obtaining evidence to put forward your best possible case, allowing us to form a robust strategy
- Ensuring you understand the costs involved and your funding options
- Attempting to resolve the dispute before embarking on court action
- Vigorously defend your position if court action is unavoidable
If your case does not fit into any of the categories listed, contact us now. We may still be able to help you.