At TV Edwards Solicitors LLP we are committed to providing fast and cost effective resolution of disputes for individual and business clients. Our dedicated team of lawyers in our dispute resolution team will work with you to fully understand your options and agree the best strategy whilst handling your needs effectively with a practical and commercial approach, always seeking to provide solutions which are aligned with your business objectives.
Specialists in high-value, complex disputes
We are a team of seasoned litigators, recognised for tirelessly fighting our client’s corner. We are well-known for our high profile work, including complex and high value, commercial litigation, property litigation and civil litigation cases. Protecting our clients’ best interests, reputation and bottom line is always our number one priority.
We work with national and international corporations, local authorities, charitable organisations, financial institutions, individuals, partnerships and owner managed businesses.
Reaching a settlement out of court
Often our clients are keen to preserve a commercial or personal relationship and/or avoid the adverse publicity that may accompany a dispute. In these circumstances we are able to work with our clients to avoid the courtroom and instead explore other practical and cost effective avenues to resolve disputes, including negotiation, mediation, arbitration and other alternative dispute resolution (ADR).
Excellent success record
In the event court action is unavoidable you can count on our team of litigators who are highly motivated and fearless to conduct your litigation with intellectual vigour and integrity. Our team has a very strong record of success in court proceedings where ADR is not successful. They are dedicated and passionate about winning and always go the extra mile with the view to securing the best possible outcome for you.
How our dispute resolution team can help you
- Chancery Litigation
- Injunctions – Worldwide and domestic freezing injunctions, proprietary injunctions, interlocutory prohibitory and mandatory injunctions
- Civil fraud litigation
- Shareholder and partner disputes
- International joint venture disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Debt Recovery – Asset recovery and protection
- Misrepresentation and misappropriation claims
- Insolvency litigation
- Professional negligence
- Intellectual property disputes (trade mark, copyright, passing off and others)
- Anti-trust/competition litigation
- Mediation and other ADR
- Building/construction disputes
- Civil litigation disputes
- Commercial lease renewals
- Neighbour disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Breaches of covenant and easements
- Tenants’ rights to purchase and withholding of consent by landlords
- Dilapidations and disrepair disputes
- Service charge disputes
- Business tenancy renewals
- Rent reviews
- Residential and commercial landlord & tenant possession claims
- TOLATA disputes
If your case does not fit into the above categories we may still be able to help – contact us using the details provided below to find out more.
Whatever the reasoning for a dispute, our dispute resolution team understand it can be daunting and stressful for all parties involved. We will ensure you are fully informed of your available options and will support you throughout the dispute resolution process, including:
- Assessing the merits of your claim and the likely outcomes
- Liaising with the other parties to fully understand the grounds for the dispute
- Obtaining evidence to put forward your best possible case and to allow us to form a robust strategy
- Ensuring you understand the costs involved and your funding options
- Attempting to resolve the dispute before embarking on court action
- Vigorously defend your position if court action is unavoidable
Why choose TV Edwards Solicitors LLP for commercial and property litigation
- Significant experience in bringing and defending commercial, civil and property disputes
- Outstanding legal expertise focused on achieving the best possible outcome
- A clear, practical and robust approach to dispute resolution
- We provide transparent and pragmatic advice regarding the costs involved and are adept at offering commercially attractive funding arrangements, such as, reasonable fixed fees, affordable hourly rates, or if the merits of the case warrant it, conditional fee agreements.
- The Law Society’s Lexcel accreditation for compliance and client care standards
- TV Edwards Solicitors LLP are a Leading Legal 500 firm and are highly ranked in Chambers and Partners 2021