Our Public Law solicitors provide advice and assistance in relation to a range of housing public law issues including:

  • Challenging local authority policies in relation to allocating social housing;
  • Bringing judicial reviews against local authority refusals to accept homeless applications or to provide suitable accommodation; and
  • Assisting with complaints to the Local Government Ombudsman for local authority maladministration.

How we can help

If you have a public law query, please contact us on enquiries@tvedwards.com or speak to a member of our team on 020 3440 8000.

Contact Us

020 3440 8000|enquiries@tvedwards.com|Our Offices

020 3440 8000
Our Offices
Contact Us