TV Edwards LLP seeks to appoint a full-time Private Client solicitor to join the Whitechapel team and to be a vital member of the expansion of the department.
You will be responsible for running a varied caseload including complex tax and trust matters in addition to Wills, Probate and Court of Protection matters.
Knowledge of the law relating to tax, trusts, deputyships, probate, Wills and an interest and experience in business development is essential.
- 3+ Yrs PQE.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the firm’s client group and other professional contacts.
- Excellent written communication skills and good attention to detail
- Commitment and drive to develop and progress
- Ability to prioritise and work efficiently under pressure
- Problem solving ability
- Good IT skills and experience of working within a case management environment
- Good team working skills and a willingness to support and assist senior members of the department
Equal Opportunities and Diversity
TV Edwards Solicitors LLP is an equal opportunities employer, committed to increasing diversity in our firm and our wider profession.
Salary and Application Submission
For full job requirements please see the information pack below.
No CVs will be considered without attaching our application form.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.