Sapphira qualified as a solicitor in 2022. She undertakes her own varied caseload and works with senior solicitors on complex and high-value matters.
Sapphira works with a broad range of clients from diverse backgrounds and whose circumstances include both domestic and international considerations. She provides clear and practical advice to enable clients to make the right decision for themselves. Sapphira provides her clients with support throughout their matters, with a caring manner, whilst also taking a pragmatic approach. Sapphira tailors all her advice to the individual in order to achieve the best outcomes according to their specific needs and priorities.
Sapphira is a member of Resolution, an organisation of family lawyers committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes in a non-confrontational way. While she believes that court should usually be a last resort, Sapphira is able to advise and guide you throughout the process, should this become necessary.
Sapphira also brings a wide range of skills acquired from her previous career as a teacher and musician.
Areas of Law
- Divorce and dissolution of civil partnership.
- Financial remedies on divorce and dissolution.
- Unmarried couple finances including property disputes.
- Private law children disputes and domestic abuse
- Secured an order for children to live with the father and a further prohibited steps order where there were concerns the mother may abduct or abscond with the children.
- Supported a wife at court for a final hearing regarding family law injunctions, securing a costs order against the husband due to his litigation conduct.
- Supported a husband to prepare detailed financial disclosure for court proceedings in a high-value case and carefully analysed a wife’s disclosure.
- Negotiated an agreed payment plan, where a father had fallen behind on maintenance payments.
- Provided bespoke advice, including in regard to the family home, following the breakdown of a cohabiting couple’s relationship.
Sapphira is a committee member of the Surrey Junior Lawyers Division.
Sapphira has been so clear and helpful.