Nabila has worked in family law since 2009 and qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2023. She has broad experience in divorce and the dissolution of civil partnerships, financial remedy on divorce or separation and arrangements for children to include where safeguarding and welfare issues are of concern. Nabila also advises on matters of personal protection, including where non-molestation or occupation orders are sought.
Nabila takes care to tailor her approach to each client’s particular circumstances. Her clear and meticulous way of communicating helps clients feel informed and supported. Nabila’s Resolution membership means she is always mindful of the long term consequences for the families she works with and she works hard to achieve a constructive resolution to every case
Areas of Law
- Divorce and dissolution of civil partnership.
- Financial remedies on divorce and dissolution.
- Unmarried couple finances including property disputes.
- Private law children disputes and domestic abuse
- Supported a wife in preparing detailed financial disclosure for a private resolution hearing in a high-value case and carefully analysed husband’s disclosure to support the wife’s case.
- Secured an urgent order for a child to be returned to live with the father, together with obtaining a final order in relation to child arrangements and prohibited steps where there were concerns regarding the welfare of the child and previous social services involvement.
- Supported a wife through the arbitration process to achieve a quick and equitable financial resolution following the breakdown of a marriage.
- Provided bespoke advice to a husband, including regarding the family home, to include securing matrimonial homes rights and severing a joint tenancy.
- Provided advice and assistance with no fault divorce to include help with fees application to the court.