If you have an accident whilst on public property you may be entitled to make a claim for  compensation from the proprietor or owner of the public property in question. Such a claim could result in your receiving compensation not only for your personal injury but also financial losses that have been caused by the accident.

Our Suggested Course of Action:

If you have been injured as a result of an accident on public premises, then we would suggest that you contact one of our specialist personal injury solicitors, in order to discuss the merit of pursuing a claim and how we can assist you. Our personal injury experts have extensive  experience of handling public liability cases and can professionally and sympathetically guide you through the process of pursuing such claims, making sure that you are fully informed at every stage of the process.

How we can help

Our team is here to offer guidance, support, and advice tailored to your specific circumstances and needs. Do not hesitate to contact us via email at a_pireferrals@tvedwards.com or by speaking directly with a member of our team at 0203 3440 8339.

Key Contact
Felix Couchman headshot
I really appreciate everything you have done for me, you have helped me turn one of the most negative things that happened in my life into a big positive. You were always honest and straightforward and I always appreciated that. This money is going to help me so much and it’s down to you.

Contact Us

020 3440 8000|enquiries@tvedwards.com|Our Offices

020 3440 8000
Our Offices
Contact Us