Nathaniel joined TV Edwards in September 2018 and completed his training contract here. He is a Duty Solicitor and regularly attends the police station and Magistrates’ Court to represent clients.
Nathaniel is also familiar with preparing cases for trial in the Crown Court and has assisted clients charged with firearms offences, serious sexual offences, fraud, serious violence and drug conspiracies involving ‘County Lines’ activities.
- R v M – Nathaniel acted for a City trader accused of a domestic assault. The prosecution offered no evidence at trial after the Court agreed with defence submissions regarding the admissibility of hearsay evidence.
- R v S – Nathaniel’s client was originally charged with attempting to cause grievous bodily harm. Following successful negotiation with the prosecutor, the charge was reduced to assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and the client ultimately avoided a prison sentence.
- R v B – The prosecution offered no evidence against this client accused of online sexual offences following the instruction of a psychiatrist and Nathaniel’s representations that it would not be in the public interest for the Crown Prosecution Service to proceed in the circumstances.
- R v K – Nathaniel represented a client charged with theft. The client was acquitted at trial after inconsistencies in the complainant’s account were highlighted in cross examination
- London Criminal Courts Solicitors’ Association
- Volunteer at South Westminster Legal Advice Centre
“Very sensible and mature advice – a credit to your firm.”
“Nathaniel was kind, thoughtful and answered my questions promptly in an easy-to-understand manner. He has a comprehensive knowledge of criminal proceedings and could explain the potential consequences of each decision which made it easier for us to cope with everything that was happening.“
‘Nathaniel went above and beyond to help me with my case. There is nothing I could suggest to improve the service – I am very pleased with the help and support I received.’
‘I was very pleased with the service provided; I was always kept updated and my expectations were managed properly. I cannot recommend TV Edwards enough for their professionalism.’
‘Nathaniel was very understanding with me and communicated very well’.