Anesha qualified as a solicitor in 2019. She joined the Family Finance team at TV Edwards in 2021.
Anesha has experience of dealing with a wide range of family law matters. She can assist and advise on:
- Divorce and dissolution of civil partnership.
- Financial remedies on divorce and dissolution.
- Unmarried couple finances including property disputes.
- Private law children disputes and domestic abuse.
She undertakes her own cases and works with senior solicitors on complex and high-value matters.
Anesha has a variety of clients. She has a caring and compassionate approach which makes clients feel comfortable opening up to her. She ensures her clients are supported and will go above and beyond to secure an outcome they are happy with.
Anesha provides a bespoke service by approaching each one of her client’s cases according to their needs. She communicates complex legal jargon in a practical and straightforward way, so her clients receive comprehensible advice and can decide on the right option for them.
Anesha is a member of Resolution, an organisation of family lawyers committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes in a non-confrontational way. She believes court proceedings should be a last resort, but if you do end up in proceedings, Anesha will be there to guide you every step of the way.
Charity and Fundraising
Anesha on a yearly basis organises fundraising activities in her local community for charities. She has recently raised money for the mental health charity MIND. Anesha also mentor’s aspiring/ junior lawyers
- Secured an order to stop a father removing a child from her mother’s care and an order for the child to live with her mother.
- Secured a shared live with child arrangement’s order for a father where the mother had stopped him having contact with their children and made extensive allegations of domestic abuse and substance misuse.
- Represented a wife where there were concerns that the husband had dissipated assets in the UK and abroad. Conducted a detailed tracing exercise to establish the source of the dissipated funds.
- Represented a husband with a family inheritance and protected it from being shared in the divorce.
- Amicably settled a financial dispute between same sex partners that prioritized the needs of their child who had complex needs.
“I didn’t know what to expect as this was the first time I had used a solicitor in these circumstances. Anesha was like a breath of fresh air. She helped me with everything throughout the whole process. She made me feel at ease and also made me feel like she was 100% behind me. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is unfortunate enough to have to go through what I did. I can’t thank her enough.”
“I was so anxious and she did nothing but help and support me and make me feel at ease. I could not have gone through the process without her, so kind and understanding of each and every one of my needs. She met and exceeded all of my expectations. I couldn’t recommend her enough, truly amazing at what she does and such a genuine nice person.”
“I was having a lot of contact issues regarding my son and after speaking with Anesha she was brilliant at resuming contact between me and my son. Her service has been brilliant from start to finish! Highly recommend Anesha to anyone.”
“Extremely happy with the service. Anesha was excellent, very helpful and very knowledgeable. Thank you for helping me and making me feel a little safer, would definitely recommend.”
“I actually have no words to describe how satisfied I am. Anesha was looking after my case, and I could feel that she put her heart into it.”
“I am incredibly grateful for Miss Pavaday’s dedication, expertise, sensitive manner and professionalism.”