We have a reputation with our clients and the courts for fearlessly defending possession proceedings. As a landlord, you need us on your side!
We have the insight to help you avoid court proceedings being issued. The same issues are relevant to you with a portfolio of 1 or 100 properties. Our specialist lawyers provide expert legal advice and assistance whether a dispute has arisen or proceedings issued. We have expertise in assisting you at every stage of the process of letting a property, from drafting the tenancy agreement to ending a tenancy and recovering possession. Our team includes some of the top landlord and tenant solicitors in the country already advising landlords with:
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Complying with tenancy deposit scheme requirements
- Taking the right action regarding tenants who are in rent arrears or in breach of their tenancy agreement
- Ending a tenancy and recovering possession of the property
- Disrepair issues including defending landlords in County Court claims for disrepair brought by tenants
With a range of pricing options you can stay in control and choose when you need us and how much we do. Don’t be reactive – take control of your portfolio with the confidence expert legal advice provides. Contact us to find out more about how TV Edwards could help with your Housing Law issue.