We have a reputation with our clients and the courts for fearlessly defending possession proceedings. As a landlord, you need us on your side!
We have the insight to help you avoid court proceedings being issued. The same issues are relevant to you with a portfolio of 1 or 100 properties. Our specialist lawyers provide expert legal advice and assistance whether a dispute has arisen or proceedings issued. We have expertise in assisting you at every stage of the process of letting a property, from drafting the tenancy agreement to ending a tenancy and recovering possession. Our team includes some of the top landlord and tenant solicitors in the country already advising landlords with:
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Complying with tenancy deposit scheme requirements
- Taking the right action regarding tenants who are in rent arrears or in breach of their tenancy agreement
- Ending a tenancy and recovering possession of the property
- Disrepair issues including defending landlords in County Court claims for disrepair brought by tenants
With a range of pricing options you can stay in control and choose when you need us and how much we do. Don’t be reactive – take control of your portfolio with the confidence expert legal advice provides. To find out more about how TV Edwards could help with your Housing Law issue, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a member of our team on 020 3440 8100.