Savannah joined the TV Edwards Dispute Resolution Department in October 2023.
Areas of law
Savannah has experience in the following areas of law:
- Reviewing documentation including: Leases; Tenancy Agreements; Contracts; Pre-Action Protocol Letters; Particulars of Claim and Witness Statements;
- Drafting letters of advice to the Client regarding potential issues in a Contract, and areas of concern and legal issues for the Client;
- Preparing a schedule of breaches in a Lease for the Client;
- Preparing Statements of Costs to submit to the Court;
- Preparing and amending Witness Statements;
- Service of Documents;
- Forfeiture of Lease and Enforcement.
- Registering Lease Extensions;
- Registration of overseas entities;
- Preparing, filing and submitting a multitude of forms to the Land Registry;
- Drafting and amending of various documents including: Deeds of Covenant; Licences to Assign and Alter; Adverse Possession Applications;
- Calculating and filing Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) Returns;
- Assisting at both pre and post completion stages of a Property transaction.
Savannah is professional, personable and has an exceptionally keen eye for detail. She is focused and passionate about each and every case that she works on, and always listens attentively to what the Client’s objectives are and works exceptionally hard to ensure that they are met.
Savannah has always been interested in the law, but she became particularly passionate about it whilst studying for her degree. She particularly enjoyed studying contract law, disputes and property law.
- LLB Law (Hons)
- Savannah is a member of Lincoln’s Inn
- English (fluent)
- Bengali (basic)
- Spanish (basic)