T V Edwards LLP is a growing and vibrant firm currently looking for a full time Paralegal to support our busy Property Department based in Whitechapel. The team is looking to expand, and the right candidate should have a keen interest in this area of law and be interested in progressing their career within the firm. Experience of Property and residential conveyancing is essential. TV Edwards offer training contracts exclusively to paralegals of the firm.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with new client enquiries and file opening.
- Drafting documents and correspondence.
- Assisting on all aspects of a conveyancing transaction.
- Dealing with clients, other solicitors and other third parties.
- Dealing with post-exchange work and preparing files for completion.
- Managing completions and post completion work.
- General administrative and legal support.
- Applicants must have at least one year experience working in the conveyancing or property department of a law firm
- Have the ability to work to very tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Have excellent organisational and administrative qualities
- Good communication, interpersonal and IT skills
- Commercial property knowledge is advantageous but not essential.
TV Edwards is CQS and Lexcel accredited.
Equal Opportunities and Diversity
TV Edwards Solicitors LLP is an equal opportunities employer, committed to increasing diversity in our firm and our wider profession.
No CVs will be considered without attaching our application form.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.